Image hosted by Photobucket.com

* starring *

chris

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will make your paths straight." Prov 3:5-6

child of God
glory YFer
090187
Officially TWO-O!

* announcements *

YF
Every Fri
6.30pm
All youths from 13 to 23 years of schooling age are invited.

Church Camp
June 2007

JUMP Fellowship
1st & 3rd Saturdays
4-6pm

* blabbers *

* stars ago *

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007

* starry friends *

muah hah hah!
sunflower
absolutely random
fly me to the moon
mr. incredible
underwater babe
forcemajeure

* prayer request *

long term
1. me to continue to grow in the Lord.
2. me to be a shining light; good testimony to all those around me.

short term
1. consistent in doing QT in the morning.

* wishes upon *
* the stars *

Personalised Sling Bag
New Specs
Briks
Cross Necklace
Not growing old so soon!

all i need is...
CONTENTMENT.

* bible verse *

"We demolish arguement and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowlegde of God, and we take captive every thought to make obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5

* starry links *

christian
ACTI
glory church
grace to you
bible gateway
2 timothy 2-2
precepts ministries
moriel ministries
OMF Singapore
world harvest mission
Jesus music oldies
waterbrook press
A place for the God-hungry

tv
survivor 11
(all new!)

amazing race 8
(all new!)

channel 8
channel 5
channel u

mails
GMail
hotmail
yahoo

search engines
google
clusty

misc
friendster
tickle
photobucket
acma books
blogger

schools
ngee ann
zhenghua sec
zhenghua pri

KTV
K Box
Party World

* previously *

Times of refreshingHere in Your presenceNo greater...
Imagine if this is true...
To eat or not to eat
It's 9 March.
Get TOASTED!
The Simpsons Personality Test
"He who has an ear, let him hear..."
"My prayer for you..."
Owen
Black and White

* Monday, April 17, 2006 *

Where is the bus?

That was the question I was asking myself the whole time I was waiting for my bus after giving tuition at Clementi...

I reached the bus stop at 6.23pm. I was standing together with the crowd who is going home from work... 105...106...154... one by one they came and went. Everyone would tiptoe and look over shoulders whenever they see a tibs bendy bus approaching... 189 never fails to deceive all of us at the bus stop. Crap.

So many times I've thought of taking the MRT or hailing a cab even but I just wanted to see how long it would take the bus to come to the bus stop... At 7pm, having been waiting for more than 30 mins, I started to doubt if the bus even comes to that bus stop. This is bizarre. Where is the bus?

All of a sudden, the whole bus stop seemed to be flocking to the back... Gosh. It was 184. Finally. My watch reads 7.48pm. Oh wells. ChannelUSuperBand has started... which means that I've stood at the bus stop for 1 hour and 30 mins!

As it was the first bus that came after more than an hour, it seemed like the whole bus stop full of people boarded the bus at each stop. We were like a super big can of sardines.

When the bus was approaching maju camp, we saw a
police car parked horizontally on the other side of the road. Immediately I concluded that there must be a serious car accident along that stretch of road. Then we went a little further up... lo and behold, there was a huge tree lying across the road and a car stuck beneath it. The whole stretch of road from SIM to after NP... numerous cars and buses were trapped. Apparently they were there for a long time... the buses were all empty, the cars' engines and headlights were all turned off and the people were all outside their vehicles.

I counted... there were 8 184s there! At the end of the jam, or so I think, there were cars reversing... where to I'm not sure. But the sight of it was rather funny.

I thought the jam ended at KAP... how wrong was I! When my bus turned out into courts, the jam was still on on the other side of the road! This is indeed a super massive jam man.

I reached home at 8.45pm. Only got to watch a mere 15 mins of ChannelUSuperBand. *Agrh* Gggrandma was grumbling by the time I got home - I got our dinner with me.

WOW. I took almost 2 hrs and 30 mins to get home from Clementi.

Labels:


chrissypoo wondered at 9:39 PM

* * * * * * * * *

Comments: Post a Comment
© chris 2005 a.k.a. chrissypoo